lunes, 4 de abril de 2011

This is "Aventura"

My favorite musical group is Aventura, there are four members in the band and all of them are brothers; they were born in Republica Dominicana.  The first time I listened to them was in my home on the radio of my laptop about 3 years ago approx. My favorite song is “Mi Corazoncito” because its melody is happy for my heart and every time that I listened to it, I danced. They became my favorite group because in my opinion they are the best group of “bachata” and their songs mean something for me.  The “bachata” is a musical style; it is listed for the young people and usually is the favorite for the girls. You have to listen this band.  See you next time.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Jorgito! I like the band you choose, but I believe that i don't know a lot of songs but I like someones :) I see you tomorrow.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Jorgito I love Aventura. I didn't knew that you like this band, I like to know that you like "bachata"... I think that now I know more things about you.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi jorge!, I'm not a big fan of the "bachata" music style, but, I like a few songs of this group like "Solo por un beso" and "Infieles" so If you want to sing with me this song sometime just tell me :) xoxo!

    ResponderEliminar