jueves, 19 de mayo de 2011

Netbook! The best of life

My favorite piece of technology is the computer, that if the netbook.  I like all the technology in particular to help make life easier. The netbook is a mobile laptop size and low weight that has a battery which is not necessary electrical power for a little while and allows different tasks.

The netbook by the way adds value to my life, let me stay connected with everyone, besides using a range of programs that make my life as when performing tasks, jobs, playing music,   in addition to generating a distraction when you're bored and something very important to see films that is really useful because it allows any part where you see this with the netbook and generally free. My netbook I have had it for a year, before id had a notebook which died and three years  before that I had a stationary computer which is still in my house, but almost no one uses it. I usually use it every day. I like it because it makes my life easier. Life without netbook would be difficult, sad and more complicated than it is.

1 comentario:

  1. yes jorgito, the notebook is a great invent. Congratulation for your job. See you

    ResponderEliminar